- 1 pound carrots, peeled and chopped
- 3 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup butter or margarine, melted
- 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
How to Make It
Bring carrots and water to cover to a boil in a medium saucepan; cook 45 minutes or until very tender. Drain.
Process carrots in a food processor until smooth.
Stir together carrot puree, eggs, and remaining ingredients. Spoon into a lightly greased 1-quart baking dish.
Bake at 350° for 45 minutes or until set. Prep: 10 min., Cook: 45 min., Bake: 45 min.