- 1 pound fresh carrots, diced
- 1/4 cup chopped green bell pepper
- 2 tablespoons chopped onion
- 1 (2-ounce) jar diced pimiento, drained
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup white vinegar
- 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground red pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon celery salt
How to Make It
Cook carrots in boiling water to cover in a medium saucepan 8 to 10 minutes or until tender; drain carrots, and return to saucepan.
Stir in bell pepper and remaining ingredients; bring to a boil over medium heat, stirring constantly. Reduce heat, and simmer, stirring occasionally, 3 minutes. Serve warm or cold.