mm this is yummy. I was looking for a recipe my kids would eat and this is it. the combination of nutmeg, oranges and raisins make a great taste. I didn't add the pineapple, and cut back on the sour cream for day to day, but would make as is for company.
Carrot-Raisin Salad with Orange-Nutmeg Dressing
- 1 (8-ounce) container light sour cream
- 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 1/2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon grated orange rind
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 pound carrots, scraped and shredded
- 1 (8 3/4-ounce) can crushed pineapple, drained
- 1/2 cup raisins
- Stir together first 6 ingredients in a large bowl; add carrot, pineapple, and raisins, tossing gently. Cover and chill.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note