- 3 pounds baby carrots, sliced
- 2/3 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup butter or margarine, softened
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans, toasted
- 1/4 cup milk
- 2 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon grated orange rind
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- Cook carrots in boiling water to cover in a saucepan 25 minutes or until tender; drain, let cool slightly, and process in food processor until smooth.
- Transfer carrots to large mixing bowl; stir in sugar and remaining ingredients. Spoon into a lightly greased 11- x 7-inch baking dish. Cover and chill 8 hours, if desired.
- Bake casserole, uncovered, at 350° for 40 minutes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This