Carrot Pecan Cake
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 1/4 cup(s) Salad oil
- 2 cup(s) sugar
- 2 cup(s) flour
- 2 teaspoon(s) baking powder
- 1 teaspoon(s) baking soda
- 2 teaspoon(s) cinnamon
- 4 eggs
- 3 cup(s) grated raw carrots
- 1 cup(s) chopped pecans
- orange glaze recipe
- Combine oil and sugar, mix well.
- Sift together remaingin dry ingredients. Sift half of dry ingredients into sugar mixture, blend. Sift in remaining dry ingredients alternately with eggs, one at a time, mixing well after each addition.
- Add carrots and mix well, them ix in pecans. Pour into a oilded 10 inched tube or Bundt pan. Bake at 325 degrees about 1 hour and 10 minutes. Cool in pan up-right. Remove from pan.
- Orange glaze
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup cornstrarch
- 1 cup orange juice
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 2 tablespoon butter
- 2 tablespoon grated orange peel
- Combine sugar and constarch in sucepan. Add juices slowly and stir until smooth. Add remaining ingredients.
- Cok over low heat until thick and glossy. Cool and spread on cake.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by DianaCates and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Carrot Pecan Cake Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Desserts