Yield: Makes 7 (1/2-pint) jars
- 4 cups sugar
- 3 large oranges, thinly sliced
- 1 (10-ounce) bag matchstick carrots
- 2 teaspoons lemon rind (rind from 1 lemon)
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- Bring all ingredients to a full rolling boil over medium heat in a Dutch oven, stirring occasionally, until sugar is dissolved and syrup thickens. Reduce heat, and simmer, stirring occasionally, 15 to 20 minutes. Remove from heat; skim off any foam.
- Pour hot marmalade immediately into hot, sterilized jars, filling to 1/4 inch from top. Remove air bubbles; wipe jar rims. Cover at once with metal lids, and screw on bands.
- Process in boiling-water bath 10 minutes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Sauces/Condiments