Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 can(s) sliced carrots
- 1 stick(s) margarine softened
- 3/4 cup(s) white and brown sugar mixed together (not 3/4 cup of each)
- 1 cup(s) all purpose flour
- 2 teaspoon(s) baking powder
- 1 teaspoon(s) salt
- 4 eggs
- 1 teaspoon(s) hot water
- Blend carrots and margarine in food processor until combined. Then mix in everything else. Combine in food processor until smooth. Fill muffin pans. Bake at 350* for 35 minutes.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by rds11884 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Carrot Muffins Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Side Dishes/Vegetables