Carrot Miso Salad Dressing
More From Sunset
Amount per serving
- Calories: 68
- Calories from fat: 62%
- Protein: 0.8g
- Fat: 4.8g
- Saturated fat: 0.5g
- Carbohydrate: 6.1g
- Fiber: 0.6g
- Sodium: 97mg
- Cholesterol: 0.0mg
- 3 cups carrot juice
- 1 1/2 teaspoons finely shredded fresh ginger (use a razor-sharp grater, such as a Microplane)
- 1 1/2 tablespoons white or red miso
- 3 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 1/4 cup grapeseed or safflower oil
- Boil carrot juice in a large, wide pot over medium-high heat, stirring often, until reduced to 1/3 cup, 25 to 30 minutes. Pour into a small bowl and let cool. Whisk in ginger, miso, vinegar, and oil.
- Make ahead: Up to 2 weeks, chilled.
- Note: Nutritional analysis is per Tbsp.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Salad Dressings