Carrot Miso Salad Dressing
If you like Japanese restaurant miso-dressed salad, you'll love this sparkly, gingery vinaigrette. Toss it with cubed or sliced shredded chicken, frisée, and green onion. Or drizzle it over sliced firm tofu, edamame, and toasted sesame seeds.
More From Sunset
- Calories: 68
- Calories from fat: 62%
- Protein: 0.8g
- Fat: 4.8g
- Saturated fat: 0.5g
- Carbohydrate: 6.1g
- Fiber: 0.6g
- Sodium: 97mg
- Cholesterol: 0.0mg
- 3 cups carrot juice
- 1 1/2 teaspoons finely shredded fresh ginger (use a razor-sharp grater, such as a Microplane)
- 1 1/2 tablespoons white or red miso
- 3 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 1/4 cup grapeseed or safflower oil
- Boil carrot juice in a large, wide pot over medium-high heat, stirring often, until reduced to 1/3 cup, 25 to 30 minutes. Pour into a small bowl and let cool. Whisk in ginger, miso, vinegar, and oil.
- Make ahead: Up to 2 weeks, chilled.
- Note: Nutritional analysis is per Tbsp.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note