- 1 pkg. (16 oz.) pound cake mix
- 3/4 cup shredded carrots
- 1 tablespoon ground ginger
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon, divided
- 1/2 cup PLANTERS Walnut Pieces, toasted
- 1 pkg. (8 oz.) PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, softened
- 2 cups thawed COOL WHIP Whipped Topping
How to Make It
PREHEAT oven to 350° F. Prepare cake batter as directed on package; stir in carrots, ginger, 3/4 tsp. of the cinnamon and walnuts.
SPOON batter into 24 paper-lined medium muffin cups. Bake 15 min. or until toothpick comes out clean.
BEAT cream cheese in medium bowl with wire whisk until smooth. Gently stir in whipped topping. Spread over tops of cupcakes. Sprinkle with reserved 1/4 tsp. cinnamon. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
Calories: Calories: 160
Total fat: 9 g
Saturated fat: 4 g
Cholesterol: 30 mg
Sodium: 125 mg
Carbohydrate: 18 g
Dietary Fiber: 0 g
Sugars: 10 g
Protein: 3 g
Vitamin A: 10% DV
Vitamin C: 0% DV
Calcium: 2% DV
Iron: 4% DV