Carrot Cupcakes with Cream Cheese Frosting
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 cup(s) granulated sugar
- 1/3 cup(s) vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoon(s) orange juice
- 1 teaspoon(s) pure vanilla extract
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon(s) baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) ground allspice
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) salt
- 3/4 cup(s) all-purpose flour
- 1 1/2 cup(s) shredded carrots
- 1/2 cup(s) chopped walnuts
- 1/4 cup(s) shredded coconut
- 8 ounce(s) cream cheese
- 3/4 cup(s) confectioners' sugar
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Oil a standard 12-cup muffin tin or line with paper liners. In a bowl, combine sugar, vegetable oil, orange juice, 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract, and eggs.
- Stir in baking powder, baking soda, allspice, and salt. Add flour; mix. Stir in carrots, walnuts, and coconut.
- Divide batter evenly among muffin cups. Bake until toothpick inserted in centers comes out clean, 25 minutes. Let cool completely before frosting.
- Meanwhile, in a mixing bowl, combine cream cheese, confectioners' sugar, and remaining 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract. Whisk until smooth.
- Frost cupcakes, and garnish with shredded coconut.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by caroveys and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Carrot Cupcakes with Cream Cheese Frosting Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Desserts