- 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) butter, melted
- 1 1/2 cups HONEY MAID Graham Cracker Crumbs
- 1 cup sugar, divided
- 1 1/2 teaspoons ground cinnamon, divided
- 3 pkg. (8 oz. each) PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, softened
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 3/4 cup BREAKSTONE'S or KNUDSEN Sour Cream
- 3 eggs
- 3/4 cup finely shredded carrots (about 2)
- 1 1/2 cups thawed COOL WHIP Whipped Topping
How to Make It
HEAT oven to 325° F.
MIX butter, crumbs, 1/4 cup sugar and 1/2 tsp. cinnamon; press onto bottom of 13x9-inch pan. Bake 10 min.
BEAT cream cheese, vanilla and the remaining sugar and cinnamon in large bowl with mixer until blended. Add sour cream; mix well. Add eggs, 1 at a time, beating after each just until blended. Stir in carrots; spread over crust.
BAKE 45 to 50 min. or until center is almost set. Cool completely. Refrigerate 4 hours. Serve topped with COOL WHIP.
Total fat: 15 g
Saturated fat: 9 g
Cholesterol: 75 mg
Sodium: 170 mg
Carbohydrate: 16 g
Dietary Fiber: 0 g
Sugars: 12 g
Protein: 3 g
Vitamin A: 20% DV
Vitamin C: 0% DV
Calcium: 4% DV
Iron: 2% DV