Carrot Cakelets with Cream Cheese Frosting (use Nordic mini bundt pan)
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 4 eggs
- 1 1/4 cup(s) vegetable oil
- 2 cup(s) sugar
- 2 teaspoon(s) vanilla extract
- 2 cup(s) all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoon(s) baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) salt
- 2 teaspoon(s) ground cinnamon
- 3 cup(s) carrots grated
- 1/4 cup(s) butter softened
- 4 ounce(s) cream cheese softened
- 2 cup(s) confectioners sugar
- 1 teaspoon(s) vanilla extract
- 1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease and flour pan.
- 2. In a large bowl , beat together eggs,oil,sugar and 2tsp vanilla.
- Mix in flour, baking soda,baking powder, salt and cinnamon. Stir in carrots.
- Pour half of batter into prepared pan. Bake 18-22 minutes or until toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
- Cool 10 minutes in pan, invert cakes onto cooling rack. Wash and prepare pan again. Repeat procedure with remaining batter.
- For Frosting: Combine butter, cream cheese, confectioners sugar and 1 tsp vanilla. Beat until mixture is smooth and creamy. Place a dollop of frosting on top of each cakelet. Garnish with carrots and nuts if desired.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by reedcheryla and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Carrot Cakelets with Cream Cheese Frosting (use Nordic mini bundt pan) Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Breads