Carrot Cake With Toasted Pecan-Cream Cheese Frosting
More From Southern Living
Bake: 45 Minutes
- 1 (18.25-oz.) package spice cake mix
- 1 (10 3/4-oz.) can CAMPBELL'S Condensed Tomato Soup
- 1 (8-oz.) can crushed pineapple in juice, undrained
- 4 large eggs
- 1 1/2 cups finely shredded carrot
- 1/2 cup butter, melted and slightly cooled
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Toasted Pecan-Cream Cheese Frosting
- 1. Beat spice cake mix, tomato soup, and next 6 ingredients at low speed with an electric mixer until moistened. Increase speed to medium, and beat 1 to 2 minutes or until well blended. Pour batter into a lightly greased 13- x 9-inch pan.
- 2. Bake at 350° for 40 to 45 minutes or until a wooden pick inserted in center comes out clean and edges of cake pull away from sides of pan. Cool completely in pan on a wire rack.
- 3. Spread Toasted Pecan-Cream Cheese Frosting evenly over cake.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Desserts