CARROT CAKE WITH RUM AND CREAM CHEESE FROSTING
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 1/4 cup(s) vegetable oil
- 2 cup(s) sugar
- 4 eggs beat
- 2 cup(s) flour
- 2 teaspoon(s) baking powder
- 1 teaspoon(s) baking soda
- 2 teaspoon(s) cinnamon
- 3 cup(s) carrots shredded
- 1 1/2 cup(s) pecans chopped
- Combine vegetable oil, sugar, and eggs in a large bowl. Mix well. Gradually stiir in flour,baking powder, baking soda, and cinnamon. Add shredded carrots and chopped pecans mixing well. Bake at 325 degrees for 1 hour and 10 minutes in a well buttered bunt pan to avoid sticking. Cool cake completely in pan and then remove. Add the delicious RUM And CREAM CHEESE FROSTING. The recipe follows: Ingredients -
- 2 packages Philadelphia Cream Cheese (8 ounces each) soft
- 2 tablespoons butter (soft)
- 1/2 cup powder sugar
- 1/2 cup pecans
- 3 tablespoons Bacardi Rum
- Preparation: Combine the cream cheese and butter. Mix well. Stir in the powdered sugar, pecans, and rum. Spread frosting over entire cake.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by DorothyHarrsch and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
CARROT CAKE WITH RUM AND CREAM CHEESE FROSTING Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Desserts