Carrot Cake Oatmeal
Community Recipe from
- 1 cup(s) fat free milk
- 1/2 cup(s) shredded carrots
- 1 teaspoon(s) vanilla
- 1 teaspoon(s) ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) nutmeg
- 1/2 cup(s) multi grain oats
- 1 tablespoon(s) walnuts
- 1 tablespoon(s) brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon(s) dried cranberries or raisins
- Bring milk, carrots, vanilla, cinnamon, and nutmeg to a boil.
- After it begins to boil, add oats. Simmer for about 2 minutes.
- Top with walnuts, brown sugar, dried berries.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by KacinaPfeiffer and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes