Carrot Cake Oatmeal
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 cup(s) fat free milk
- 1/2 cup(s) shredded carrots
- 1 teaspoon(s) vanilla
- 1 teaspoon(s) ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) nutmeg
- 1/2 cup(s) multi grain oats
- 1 tablespoon(s) walnuts
- 1 tablespoon(s) brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon(s) dried cranberries or raisins
- Bring milk, carrots, vanilla, cinnamon, and nutmeg to a boil.
- After it begins to boil, add oats. Simmer for about 2 minutes.
- Top with walnuts, brown sugar, dried berries.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by KacinaPfeiffer and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note