- 1 box (about 18-1/4 oz.) yellow cake mix with pudding in the mix
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 3/4 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise
- 3 eggs
- 2 cups shredded carrots
- 1 can (8 oz.) crushed pineapple, drained
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- Cream cheese frosting or whipped cream (optional)
How to Make It
Preheat oven to 350°. Grease and flour two (9-inch) round baking pans*; set aside.
Beat cake mix, cinnamon, nutmeg and ginger in large bowl, with electric mixer on low speed until blended. Add Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise, eggs, carrots and pineapple; beat 30 seconds or until moistened. With mixer on medium speed, beat 2 minutes. Stir in walnuts. Pour into prepared pans.
Bake 30 minutes or until toothpick inserted in centers comes out clean. Cool 10 minutes on wire rack; remove from pans and cool completely. Just before serving, frost cake.
*Or, prepare cake mix as above in 13- x 9-inch baking pan or Bundt pan.