Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 cup(s) sugar
- 1 1/2 cup(s) oil
- 4 eggs
- 3 cup(s) carrots grated
- 2 cup(s) flour
- 2 teaspoon(s) baking soda
- 2 teaspoon(s) cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1 stick(s) butter
- 8 ounce(s) cream cheese softened
- 1 box(es) confectioner's sugar
- 1 teaspoon(s) vanilla
- Mix together the sugar, oil, eggs and carrots. Add remaining ingredients (sifted together). Pour into greased and floured 9 X 13 cake pan and bake in 350 degrees oven for 35 - 40 minutes.
- When cooled mix icing ingredients together thoroughly. Add 1 cup toasted almonds, and frost cake.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Linwaite and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Carrot Cake Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Cakes/Frostings