Community Recipe from
- 1 cup(s) white sugar
- 1 cup(s) packed brown sugar
- 2 cup(s) flour
- 1 1/2 teaspoon(s) baking soda
- 1 teaspoon(s) salt
- 2 teaspoon(s) cinnamon
- 1 cup(s) oil
- 4 eggs beaten
- 3 cup(s) raw carrots grated (firmly packed)
- 1 cup(s) nuts and or raisins
- Cream Cheese Frosting
- 6 oz. cream cheese
- 1 stick(s) butter or margarine
- 3 1/2 cup(s) powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon(s) vanilla
- 2 tablespoon(s) milk
- -Combine white sugar, brown sugar, flour, soda, baking powder, salt and cinnamon.
- -Add oil, eggs, carrots, nuts and raisins. Mix well and pour into 2 well greased loaf pans or 1 bundt pan.
- -Bake at 325 degrees for 1 hour for loaves and 1 to 1 1/2 hours for bundt pan. Can serve plain or frosted.
- -For frosting, mix all the ingredients together. Go easy on milk so icing isn't too thin.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by tjcavallucci and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Carrot Cake Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Cakes/Frostings