Carrot Banana Muffics
This recipe makes about 12 muffins, but leftovers can be frozen for quick use at another time. Serving size is 2 muffins for breakfast, or 1 muffin for a snack.
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 cup(s) Almond Flour
- 2 teaspoon(s) baking soda
- 1 teaspoon(s) Sea Salt
- 1 tablespoon(s) cinnamon
- 1 cup(s) Dates pitted
- 3 whole(s) banana
- 3 whole(s) eggs
- 1 tablespoon(s) cider vingar
- 1/4 cup(s) Coconut Oil
- 1.5 cup(s) Carrots Shredded
- 3/4 cup(s) walnuts Finely Chopped
- Muffin Paper Liner
- 1. Preheat oven to 350℉.
- 2. In a small bowl, combine almond flour, baking soda, salt and cinnamon.
- 3. In a food processor, combine dates, bananas, eggs, vinegar and oil.
- 4. Transfer mixture to a large bowl and blend until completely combined.
- 5. Fold in carrots and walnuts.
- 6. Spoon mixture into paper lined muffin tins.
- 7. Bake at 350° for 25 minutes.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Kandrea8 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Carrot Banana Muffics Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Cupcakes