This vivid apricot-kissed side dish is chock-full of vitamins.
Yield: 6 to 8 servings
More From Oxmoor House
- 2 pounds carrots, peeled and sliced
- 1/2 cup apricot nectar
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 2 garlic cloves, sliced
- 3 tablespoons grated orange rind
- 1/4 cup butter
- 3 tablespoons whipping cream
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Combine first 5 ingredients in a large saucepan; bring to a boil. Cover, reduce heat, and simmer 15 to 20 minutes or until carrots are very tender.
- Process carrot mixture, in batches, in a food processor until smooth, stopping to scrape down sides as needed. Return mixture to saucepan; add butter, whipping cream, and salt. Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, until warm.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This