Carrot and Ginger Muffins
These are sweet and spicy muffins made with carrots, ginger, raisins, pecans and lots of spices. No butter, cream or white flour!
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 cup(s) Whole wheat flour
- 1/2 cup(s) Applesauce, unsweetened
- 1 1/2 teaspoon(s) Baking powder
- 1 Large carrot Shredded
- 1 tablespoon(s) Fresh ginger Grated
- 1/2 cup(s) Cocunut or lowfat milk
- 1 Egg
- 1/2 cup(s) Coconut sugar
- 1 tablespoon(s) Olive oil
- 1 teaspoon(s) Ground ginger
- 1 teaspoon(s) Allspice
- 1 teaspoon(s) Cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon(s) Pure vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) Salt
- 1/4 cup(s) Raisins
- 1/4 cup(s) Pecans Toasted
- Mix flour, baking powder and applesauce in large bowl. Add sugar, oil, milk, egg, spices, ginger, and carrots until well incorporated. Gently fold in pecans and raisins. Pour evenly into lined muffin tins. Bake at 350 degrees for 25 minutes. Let cool before serving.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by SHGibson and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note