Carrabba's Chicken Bryan
- 1 Tbls. minced garlic
- 1 Tbls. minced yellow onion
- 2 Tbls. butter
- 1/2 cup dry white wine
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 2/3 cup cold butter sliced
- 1 1/2 cup chopped sundried tomatoes
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh basil
- 1/2 tsp. kosher salt
- 1/2 tsp. white pepper
- 6 boned, skinned chicken breast halves
- extra virgin olive oil for brushing
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/2 tsp. black pepper
- 8 oz. caprino OR other goat cheese room temperature
- Saut garlic and onion in 2 Tbls. butter in a large skillet over medium heat until tender.
- Stir wine and lemon juice into skillet, increase heat to medium high, and simmer to reduce by half.
- Reduce heat to low and stir in cold butter, one slice at a time.
- Stir in tomatoes, basil, kosher salt, and white pepper; remove from heat; set aside.
- Brush chicken breasts with olive oil and sprinkle with salt and black pepper.
- Grill chicken over hot coals 15 20 minutes, or until cooked through.
- A couple of minutes before chicken is done, place equal amounts of cheese on each breast
- Spoon prepared sundried tomato sauce over chicken.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by jillbrown and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note