Carolyn Mitchell's granola
Community Recipe from
- 4 cup(s) Rolled oats (not quick)
- 1 cup(s) almonds slivered
- 1/2 cup(s) pecans chopped
- 1 cup(s) sunflower seeds
- 3/4 tablespoon(s) cinnamon
- 1/4 cup(s) honey
- 1/2 cup(s) safflower or canola oil
- 1 teaspoon(s) Vanilla
- Preheat oven to 325
- Combine first 5 ingredients, wam honey with oil and vanilla in saucepan until honey is melted. Pour over mixture and toss. Put on jelly roll pan (lined with foil)
- Bake 20 Min or more until lightly brown.
- Add a little salt and cool. Put into zip lock bags and freeze. Take out when your need it. Don't overcook-light brown is good. Enjoy!
This recipe is a personal recipe added by yordy39 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Carolyn Mitchell's granola Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Breakfast/Brunch
More Recipes for Main Dishes