This is one of my favorites; people always love it. I used a Nobilo sauv blanc the first time I made it (I already had it on hand)...it's citrusy and just a little bit peppery on its own, but with the other ingredients it just takes the peaches to a new level. I omitted the extra sugar and reduced the amount of lemonade concentrate to 3 or 4 Tbsp, to suit my taste for sweetness and tartness. I found peach nectar in the "international" section of the grocery in a soda-like can made by Jumex (from Mexico.) It's great for a summer picnic, but I keep the ingredients on hand just so I can make this whenever. If you find good frozen peaches, the whole thing takes 2 minutes to prep (do chill it overnight though; you've got to let the fruit soak to bring out the flavors.) Absolute A+
Carolina Peach Sangria
This delicious peach sangria calls for fresh peach slices, fresh raspberries, and peach nectar for its fantastic flavor. Be sure to use rosé, not white Zinfandel, in this cool sangria.
More From Southern Living
Other: 8 Hours
- 1 (750-milliliter) bottle rosÃ© wine
- 3/4 cup vodka*
- 1/2 cup peach nectar
- 6 tablespoons thawed frozen lemonade concentrate
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 pound ripe peaches, peeled and sliced
- 1 (6-oz.) package fresh raspberries**
- 2 cups club soda, chilled
- 1. Combine first 5 ingredients in a pitcher; stir until sugar is dissolved. Stir in peaches and raspberries. Cover and chill 8 hours.
- 2. Stir in chilled club soda just before serving.
- *Peach-flavored vodka may be substituted. Omit peach nectar.
- **1 cup frozen raspberries may be substituted.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note