I make this for all my get togethers. It's always a hit. Tastes good when you first make it. Tastes better if you let it sit.
Carolina Peach Sangria
This delicious peach sangria calls for fresh peach slices, fresh raspberries, and peach nectar for its fantastic flavor. Be sure to use rosé, not white Zinfandel, in this cool sangria.
More From Southern Living
Other: 8 Hours
- 1 (750-milliliter) bottle rosé wine
- 3/4 cup vodka*
- 1/2 cup peach nectar
- 6 tablespoons thawed frozen lemonade concentrate
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 pound ripe peaches, peeled and sliced
- 1 (6-oz.) package fresh raspberries**
- 2 cups club soda, chilled
- 1. Combine first 5 ingredients in a pitcher; stir until sugar is dissolved. Stir in peaches and raspberries. Cover and chill 8 hours.
- 2. Stir in chilled club soda just before serving.
- *Peach-flavored vodka may be substituted. Omit peach nectar.
- **1 cup frozen raspberries may be substituted.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note