Carolina Grilled Shrimp
More From Southern Living
Soak: 30 Minutes
Chill: 20 Minutes
Grill: 6 Minutes
- 4 (12-inch) wooden skewers
- 1 pound unpeeled, jumbo raw shrimp (16/20 count)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/4 cup chili sauce
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon ground red pepper
- 1. Soak wooden skewers in water 30 minutes.
- 2. Peel shrimp; devein, if desired. Thread shrimp onto skewers. Place in a 13- x 9-inch baking dish.
- 3. Whisk together olive oil and next 5 ingredients in a bowl; pour over shrimp. Cover and chill 20 minutes. Remove shrimp from marinade, discarding marinade.
- 4. Preheat grill to 350° to 400° (medium-high). Grill shrimp, covered with grill lid, 2 to 3 minutes on each side or just until shrimp turn pink.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note