Carolina bbq sauce
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 1/2 cup(s) Cider vinegar
- 1/2 cup(s) ketchup
- 3 tablespoon(s) brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) cayenne
- 1 tablespoon(s) ground mustard
- 1 tablespoon(s) worchestershire sauce
- 2 clove(s) garlic chopped
- 1 bulb(s) shallot chopped
- 3 teaspoon(s) corn starch
- 1 tablespoon(s) olive oil
- Heat oil in a 2 quart saucepan and sautee garlic and shallot for about 1 minute. Add remaining ingredients except corn starch and bring to boil for three minutes. Turn down heat, add corn starch, and simmer for five minutes or until sauce slightly thickens. Let cool and strain out the garlic and shallot. Serve at room temperature. This is meant to be a runny sauce. Corn starch is used just to give it a little body.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by 5oclocksomewher and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note