Carol Shelby Chili
- 2 pound(s) ground beef browned
- 1 package(s) Shelby Chili Mix
- 1 piece(s) green pepper chopped
- 8 ounce(s) tomato sauce
- 2 can(s) kidney beans
- 1 piece(s) onion chopped
- 14.5 ounce(s) diced tomatoes
- Brown beef with onions & green pepper; drain fat. Add diced tomatoes, tomato sauce, spice packet & salt with cayenne pepper packet. Cover & simmer for 15 minutes. Add beans & masa flour, simmer for additional 15 minutes.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by AbbyBradford and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Carol Shelby Chili Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes