Carnitas Enchiladas w/ Green Chili Sauce
Community Recipe from
- 1.5 pound(s) Pork or Chicken meat cooked & shredded
- 2 can(s) green chilies sauce
- 1/2 cup(s) Onion chopped
- 2 whole(s) jalapeno peppers finely chopped
- 1/3 cup(s) cilantro finely chopped
- 12 flour tortillas warmed
- 8 ounce(s) Mexican cheese shredded
- Mix shredded pork or chicken in mixing bowl with 1 can of green chilies sauce, onion, jalapeño peppers, cilantro, and 4 oz. of shredded Mexican cheese. Fill warmed tortillas with the meat mixture and roll up placing in a greased 9 x 13 pan,
- Once pan is full, pour other can of green chiles sauce over the rolled enchiladas and spread last 4 oz of shredded Mexican cheese so to cover all enchiladas. Cover pan with foil & place pan in a 350 F oven and bake for 1 hour.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by ruttman and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes