Carnitas Enchiladas w/ Green Chili Sauce
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1.5 pound(s) Pork or Chicken meat cooked & shredded
- 2 can(s) green chilies sauce
- 1/2 cup(s) Onion chopped
- 2 whole(s) jalapeno peppers finely chopped
- 1/3 cup(s) cilantro finely chopped
- 12 flour tortillas warmed
- 8 ounce(s) Mexican cheese shredded
- Mix shredded pork or chicken in mixing bowl with 1 can of green chilies sauce, onion, jalapeño peppers, cilantro, and 4 oz. of shredded Mexican cheese. Fill warmed tortillas with the meat mixture and roll up placing in a greased 9 x 13 pan,
- Once pan is full, pour other can of green chiles sauce over the rolled enchiladas and spread last 4 oz of shredded Mexican cheese so to cover all enchiladas. Cover pan with foil & place pan in a 350 F oven and bake for 1 hour.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by ruttman and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note