Carmelized onion and parmesean noodles
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 8 ounce(s) wide egg noodles
- 4 tablespoon(s) butter seperated
- 2 piece(s) onion thinly sliced
- 2 clove(s) garlic minced
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) pepper
- 1/4 cup(s) parsley chopped
- cook noodles according to package and drain. Transfer to bowl with 1 tbs butter and toss. Set aside. In skillet heat remaining butter. Add onions and garlic and cook until onions are brown (8 min) Stir in parmesean, salt and peper and reserved noodles. cook and stir until noodles are heated ( 2-3 minutes)
This recipe is a personal recipe added by LindaNo and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note