- Unbaked Cinnamon Rolls
- 1/2 cup(s) brown sugar
- 1/2 cup(s) Sugar
- 1/2 cup(s) butter Melted
- 1/2 cup(s) Vanilla Ice Cream Softened
- Preheat oven to 375 Deg F.
- Bring sauce ingredients to a boil and pour into a 9x13" pan.
- Place cinnamon rolls prepareed as directed in carmel coated pan. Let rise.
- Bake at 20-30 min, or until done. Invert Pan and remove rolls to cool on cookie sheet.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by ZacAndAmber and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Carmel Rolls Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Breads