Carmel Cheese Apples
Great fall desert!
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- Carmel Sauce
- 1 cup(s) brown sugar dark ; packed
- 2 cup(s) heavy cream
- 1/4 cup(s) butter unsalted
- Apple Preparation
- 1 package(s) marscapone cheese soften
- 4 piece(s) tart or sweet apple
- 4 tablespoon(s) brandy
- 1 cup(s) chopped nuts
- Combine first 3 ingredients in a sauce pan and heat while stirring constantly until boiling.
- Continue boiling until reduced to approximately 1 3/4 C and thickens.
- Peel and core the apples
- Fill the inside of the apple with cheese (either 1/2 the apples or core out the middle)
- Stir brandy into the carmel sauce (optional to taste)
- Pour over the apples and top with chopped nuts
- Bake at 350 degrees until the apples are fully baked
This recipe is a personal recipe added by TracyStuart and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note