Carmel Apple Pizza
- 1 package(s) 8 oz. cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup(s) carmel ice cream topping
- 1/2 cup(s) chopped peanuts
- 1/4 cup(s) creamy peanut butter
- 1 dash(es) ground cinnamon
- 1 cup(s) lemon-lime soda
- 2 medium apples, cored and sliced
- 1/2 cup(s) packed brown sugar
- 1 package(s) refrigerated sugar cookie dough
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) vanilla
- Preheat oven to 350 F. Roll dough into a circle using lightly floured roller.
- Bake 18-20 min or until light golden brown.
- Combine peanut butter, cream cheese, sugar, and vanilla in small bowl. Mix until smooth.
- Core and slice apples, then dip in lemon-lime soda to prevent browning.
- Cool cookie for 10 min. Carefully loosen cookie from tray and cool completely.
- Spread cream cheese mixture over top of cookie. Arrange apple slices over mixture and sprinkle lightly with cinnamon.
- Heat carmel topping in microwave 30-45 seconds, then drizzle over topped cookie. Sprinkle with peanuts.
- Slice and enjoy!
This recipe is a personal recipe added by osumbjen and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Carmel Apple Pizza Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Desserts