- 1 1/2 cups chopped fresh pineapple
- 1 cup quartered cherry tomatoes
- 1/2 cup finely chopped green pepper
- 2 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon curry powder
- 1/4 teaspoon ground red pepper
- 1/2 cup frozen orange juice concentrate, thawed and undiluted
- 1/2 cup water
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh thyme
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 4 (4-ounce) tuna steaks (1 inch thick)
- Vegetable cooking spray
- 1 1/2 cups water
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup couscous, uncooked
- calories 410
- caloriesfromfat 17 %
- fat 7.9 g
- satfat 1.7 g
- monofat 2.5 g
- polyfat 2.2 g
- protein 33.5 g
- carbohydrate 51.7 g
- fiber 0.0 g
- cholesterol 43 mg
- iron 0.0 mg
- sodium 202 mg
- calcium 0.0 mg
How to Make It
Combine first 6 ingredients in a medium bowl, stirring well. Cover and set aside.
Combine concentrate and next 5 ingredients; reserve one-half of mixture. Pour remaining mixture into a heavy-duty, zip-top plastic bag; add fish. Seal bag, and shake lightly until fish is well coated. Marinate in refrigerator up to 3 hours, turning bag occasionally.
Remove fish from marinade, discarding marinade. Coat a nonstick skillet with cooking spray; place over medium-high heat until hot. Add fish; cook 2 to 3 minutes on each side or until browned. Add reserved juice mixture to skillet. Bring to a boil; reduce heat, and simmer 10 to 12 minutes or until fish flakes easily when tested with a fork.
Bring 1 1/2 cups water and salt to a boil in a small saucepan; stir in couscous. Remove from heat; cover and let stand 5 minutes. Fluff with a fork.
To serve, place couscous evenly on 4 plates; top couscous with fish. Spoon any remaining pan juices over fish and couscous. Top evenly with reserved pineapple mixture.