Caribbean Shrimp Dip
A refreshing taste from the islands brings a new delicacy to the pallet.
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1/2 cup(s) Hot Chilli Sauce
- 1/2 cup(s) Miracle Whip Dressing
- 3/4 cup(s) Well Chopped Sweet Onion
- 8 ounce(s) Cream Cheese Whipped
- 2 teaspoon(s) Horseradish
- 4 1/2 ounce(s) Can tiny shrimp (drained)
- Blend all ingredients together and chill in refrigerator 4 to 6 hours. SERVE
This recipe is a personal recipe added by DavidHVandal and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Caribbean Shrimp Dip Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Appetizers