- 1 avocado, peeled and chopped
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 1/2 pounds unpeeled, large fresh shrimp
- 1 pound fresh bay scallops
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1/2 cup lime juice
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 2 (15-ounce) cans black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 purple onion, chopped
- 1 1/3 cups cooked whole kernel corn
- 8 (12-inch) tortillas
- calories 430
- fat 9 g
- cholesterol 83 mg
- sodium 334 mg
How to Make It
Toss avocado with 2 tablespoons lime juice; set aside.
Peel shrimp, and remove veins, if desired.
Sauté shrimp, scallops, and garlic in hot oil in a large skillet 5 minutes or until shrimp turn pink; cool.
Stir together 1/2 cup lime juice, honey, and cilantro in a large bowl. Toss together with avocado, seafood mixture, black beans, onion, and corn. Cover and chill 2 hours. Place evenly on tortillas, and roll.
Note: We used yellow corn tortillas, red chile flour tortillas, and spinach flour tortillas for these sandwiches.