Prep: 10 minutes.
This recipe goes with Smoked Fish Tacos with Caribbean Salsa
Yield: Makes 3 cups
- 1 ripe mango, peeled and diced
- 1 cup diced fresh pineapple
- 1 cup diced papaya
- 2 tablespoons minced red onion
- 1 teaspoon jerk seasoning
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 2 teaspoons fresh lime juice
- 1/4 teaspoon salt (optional)
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- Combine all ingredients; cover and chill.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This