- 1 large ripe banana, peeled and chopped
- 1/2 cup diced red bell pepper
- 1/2 cup diced green bell pepper
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 3 green onions, diced
- 1 roasted jalapeño pepper*, chopped
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh ginger
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 3 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- Toss together all ingredients; cover and chill 2 hours.
- *To roast jalapeño, place on an aluminum foil-lined baking sheet. Broil 5 inches from heat (with electric oven door partially open) about 5 minutes or until pepper looks blistered. Place in heavy-duty, zip-top plastic bag; seal and let stand 10 minutes to loosen skin. Peel pepper; remove and discard seeds.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This