this has been a big hit at parties and home. I did use half of a green and half of a red jalepeno to get a better kick to it.
- 1 large ripe banana, peeled and chopped
- 1/2 cup finely chopped red bell pepper
- 1/2 cup finely chopped green bell pepper
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 3 green onions, finely chopped
- 1 roasted jalapeño pepper, chopped
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh ginger
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 3 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- Combine all ingredients, tossing gently; cover and refrigerate 2 hours.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This