Caribbean Roast Pork
The spices give this simple rub an unusual character. Bake some sweet potatoes alongside the roast.
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 3 pound(s) Pork loin roast
- 2 teaspoon(s) Extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon(s) Freshly ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon(s) ground nutmeg
- 1 teaspoon(s) ground cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 350. Blend oil, pepper and spices. Coat the meat. Place roast in a shallow pan and place in oven, 20 min per pound, or until the temp reaches 145. Remove roast and let rest for 10 minutes before carving.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by rgargett and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Caribbean Roast Pork Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes