Caribbean Pork Kabobs
More From Southern Living
Soak: 30 Minutes
Grill: 16 Minutes
- 6 (12-inch) wooden or metal skewers
- 1 1/2 pounds pork tenderloin, trimmed and cut into 1 1/2-inch pieces
- 3 assorted bell peppers, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 3 small red onions, quartered
- 2 tablespoons Caribbean Jerk seasoning
- Vegetable cooking spray
- 1 large lime
- Garnish: fresh thyme sprigs
- 1. Soak wooden skewers in water 30 minutes to prevent burning.
- 2. Thread pork, peppers, and onions alternately onto skewers. Sprinkle kabobs evenly with Jerk seasoning; lightly coat with cooking spray.
- 3. Grill kabobs, covered with grill lid, over medium heat (300° to 350°) 6 to 8 minutes on each side or until done. Squeeze juice from lime over kabobs just before serving. Garnish, if desired.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes