Health JULY 2010
1. Preheat oven to 425ï¿½.
2. Bring 2 cups water to a boil in a medium saucepan over medium-high heat. Reduce heat to low. Add rice and coconut; simmer, covered, 5 minutes. Turn off heat; stir in beans, and set aside.
3. While rice cooks, combine salt, allspice, thyme, and cayenne pepper in a small bowl; set aside.
4. Arrange fish in an 8-inch square glass baking dish. Drizzle oil over fish, and rub to ensure pieces are evenly coated. Sprinkle half of seasoning mixture over fish; turn fish over and coat with remaining seasoning.
5. Add 1/2 cup water to pan and bake at 425ï¿½ for 10 to 12 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork or until desired degree of doneness.
6. While fish bakes, combine chutney, banana, scallions, and cilantro in a small bowl. Serve rice and bean mixture topped with fish and chutney.
Go to full version of