1. Preheat broiler.
2. Bring 2 cups water to a boil in a medium saucepan over medium-high heat.
3. If using Uncle Ben's Boil in Bag, drop in bag, and boil 10 minutes; remove from bag and add coconut. Reduce heat to low. Simmer, covered, 5 minutes. Turn off heat; stir in beans, and set aside. (If using regular quick cooking brown rice, add rice and coconut to boiling water. Reduce heat to low. Simmer, covered, 5 minutes. Turn off heat; stir in beans, and set aside.)
4. While rice cooks, combine salt, allspice, thyme, and cayenne pepper in a small bowl; set aside.
5. Arrange fish on a baking sheet. Drizzle oil over fish. Sprinkle half of seasoning mixture over fish; turn fish over, and sprinkle with remaining seasoning.
6. Broil for 56 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork.
7. While fish broils, combine chutney, banana, scallions, and cilantro in a small bowl. Serve rice and bean mixture topped with fish and chutney mixture.
MyRecipes is working with Let's Move!, the Partnership for a Healthier America, and USDA's MyPlate to give anyone looking for healthier options access to a trove of recipes that will help them create healthy, tasty plates. For more information about creating a healthy plate, visit www.choosemyplate.gov.