CARIBBEAN JERK RUB
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 tablespoon(s) dried minced onions
- 1 tablespoon(s) garlic powder
- 4 teaspoon(s) crushed dry thyme
- 2 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1 tablespoon(s) sugar
- 2 teaspoon(s) ground allspice
- 1 teaspoon(s) ground nutmeg
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) cinnamon
- 2 teaspoon(s) black pepper
- 1 teaspoon(s) cayenne pepper
- Mix all ingredients together. Rub spices into surface of food about 10 minutes before grilling.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by jacmonty and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
CARIBBEAN JERK RUB Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Sauces/Condiments