- 2 tablespoons reduced-calorie cole slaw dressing
- 2 tablespoons fat-free mayonnaise
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Caribbean Jerk Seasoning
- 3/4 cup shredded green cabbage or packaged cole slaw mix
- 3/4 cup shredded red cabbage or packaged cole slaw mix
- 4 Morningstar Farms® Grillers® Vegan Veggie Burgers
How to Make It
Combine dressing, mayonnaise, and seasoning. Set aside.
Place frozen burgers on baking sheet. Bake at 350°F for 10 minutes. Turn burgers. Spread half of jerk mixture on top of burgers. Bake for 8 to 10 minutes more.
Toss together cabbages and remaining jerk mixture. Top burgers with cabbage mixture.
Save time and energy by substituting purchased cole slaw mix for both the red and green cabbage in this spicy burger recipe. The fabulous flavor stays the same, but you don't have to clean and chop cabbage.
®, ™, © 2009 Kellogg NA Co Morningstar Farms® Recipes are the property of the Kellogg Company.