- 2 avocados
- 1 papaya
- 1 tomato
- 1 purple onion, quartered
- 2 green onions, diced
- 2 to 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/4 to 1/2 Scotch bonnet or habanero chile pepper, seeded and minced*
- 3 tablespoons minced fresh cilantro
- 1/4 cup lime juice
- 1 tablespoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon hot sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Garnishes: tomato rose, sliced cucumber
How to Make It
Peel avocado and papaya. Cut avocado, papaya, and tomato into chunks.
Process avocado, papaya, tomato, and remaining ingredients in a food processor until finely chopped. Place in a bowl, and garnish, if desired. Serve with Plantain Chips or tortilla chips.
*2 to 3 jalapeno peppers may be substituted.