Caribbean Grilled Turkey Kabobs
More From Oxmoor House
Other: 10 Minutes
Amount per serving
- Calories: 214
- Fat: 1.7g
- Saturated fat: 0.0g
- Protein: 29.0g
- Carbohydrate: 23.1g
- Cholesterol: 45mg
- Iron: 2.0mg
- Sodium: 393mg
- Calories from fat: 7%
- Fiber: 2.2g
- Calcium: 25mg
- 1 pound turkey breast tenderloin, cut into 1 1/2-inch chunks
- 2 teaspoons Caribbean jerk seasoning
- 1 small red onion, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 small green bell pepper, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 2 cups fresh pineapple chunks (2-inch pieces)
- 2 tablespoons mango chutney (such as Major Grey's)
- 1 tablespoon spicy brown mustard
- Toss turkey with jerk seasoning in a bowl. Cover and chill 30 minutes.
- Prepare grill.
- Alternately thread turkey, onion, bell pepper, and pineapple onto 4 (12-inch) metal skewers.
- Combine chutney and mustard, stirring well. Brush kabobs with chutney mixture.
- Grill, covered, 5 minutes on each side or until turkey is done.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes