- 1 pound turkey breast tenderloin, cut into 1 1/2-inch chunks
- 2 teaspoons Caribbean jerk seasoning
- 1 small red onion, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 small green bell pepper, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 2 cups fresh pineapple chunks (2-inch pieces)
- 2 tablespoons mango chutney (such as Major Grey's)
- 1 tablespoon spicy brown mustard
- calories 214
- fat 1.7 g
- satfat 0.0 g
- protein 29.0 g
- carbohydrate 23.1 g
- cholesterol 45 mg
- iron 2.0 mg
- sodium 393 mg
- caloriesfromfat 7 %
- fiber 2.2 g
- calcium 25 mg
How to Make It
Toss turkey with jerk seasoning in a bowl. Cover and chill 30 minutes.
Alternately thread turkey, onion, bell pepper, and pineapple onto 4 (12-inch) metal skewers.
Combine chutney and mustard, stirring well. Brush kabobs with chutney mixture.
Grill, covered, 5 minutes on each side or until turkey is done.