Caribbean Fruit Salsa
This is also great as an appetizer served with tortilla chips.
This recipe goes with Blitzen's Baked Salmon With Caribbean Fruit Salsa
Yield: Makes 5 cups
- 1 mango (about 1/2 pound), peeled and diced*
- 1 papaya (about 1/2 pound), peeled and diced*
- 1 medium-size red bell pepper, diced
- 1 medium-size green bell pepper, diced
- 1 cup diced fresh pineapple
- 1 small red onion, diced
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Stir together all ingredients. Cover and chill at least 2 hours.
- *1 cup each diced, refrigerated jarred mango and papaya may be substituted.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Side Dishes/Vegetables