Simple,tasteful and easy. We used our fresh caught Dorado. Could have used just a touch more spice without being overpowering. Served with a couscous-apple side
Caribbean Fish Packets
Photo: Stephen Devries; Styling: Lynn Nesmith
More From Coastal Living
Grill: 7 Minutes
- 4 (6-ounce) fish fillets (snapper, swordfish, cod, mahi mahi)
- 1 tablespoon Caribbean jerk seasoning blend
- 3/4 cup diced pineapple
- 1 red or orange bell pepper
- 2 Key limes or 1 Persian lime, sliced
- 1. Preheat grill to medium-high heat (350° to 400°). Place each fish fillet, skin side down, on a 12- x 17-inch piece of aluminum foil. Sprinkle evenly with seasoning blend, and top with pineapple, bell pepper, and lime slices. Fold foil over fish, pinching tightly to seal.
- 2. Grill foil packets 7 to 10 minutes. (Open with care, as steam will escape.) Serve immediately.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note