Yield: 4 servings
- 4 (6-ounce) orange roughy fillets
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 to 1/2 teaspoon Cajun seasoning
- 2 medium-size yellow squash, sliced
- 1 medium-size red bell pepper, cut into strips
- 4 teaspoons butter or margarine
- 4 teaspoons grated lime rind
- 4 teaspoons fresh lime juice
- 4 teaspoons chopped fresh parsley
- 1 (2-ounce) package sliced almonds, toasted
- Tear off 4 (18- x 12-inch) heavy-duty aluminum foil sheets.
- Place a fillet in center of each foil sheet; sprinkle evenly with salt, pepper, and Cajun seasoning. Top evenly with squash and bell pepper; dot with butter. Sprinkle evenly with lime rind and remaining ingredients.
- Bring up 2 sides of each foil sheet, and double fold with about 1-inch-wide folds. Double fold each end to form a packet, leaving room for heat circulation inside packet. Place packets on a baking sheet.
- Grill, covered with grill lid, over medium-high heat (350° to 400°) 15 minutes or until fish flakes easily.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes